A VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments. VoiceThread runs inside your web browser, so there is no software to download, install, or update.
- Getting Started with VoiceThread in Moodle
- Create a VoiceThread
- View and Comment on VoiceThreads
- VoiceThread with a Course Group
- Sharing & Viewing Rights
- VoiceThread Tips & Tricks
- VoiceThread Instant Notification Settings
- Additional Resources from VoiceThread
VoiceThread Training Videos
Having a technical problem with your VoiceThread? Check out the Troubleshooting FAQ.